Palate Culinary Academy takes utmost pride in introducing the first-ever UK-Certified Culinary Program in the country named as Level 2 Certificate in Culinary Skills.
Our UK certified 3-month Certificate program Level 2 Certificate in Culinary Skills is designed at 24 credits andprovides:
- Part-time, intensive, hands-on program designed for culinary enthusiasts.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding into the art of cooking in our very own state-of-the-art kitchen.
The aims are to provide a qualification that:
- provide an introduction to the core skills required in a professional kitchen
- improve the skills of individuals and increase their chances of gaining employment
- support the skills of individuals and increase their chances of gaining employment
The commencement of the program will witness a theory class keeping in mind HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point), Kitchen Safety and Hygiene.
After this, the program involves a wide variety of hand-on sessions starting from:
- Knife skills
- Spices and Mother sauces
- Advanced meals.
The students will be practicing advanced vegetable cuts and vegetarian dishes as an additional module to the program.
In terms of cuisines, candidates will learn:
- Continental (English and French)
- Basics of Bakery
- Advanced skills in various national and international cuisines.
- Students will gain excellent exposure through Special Celebrity Chef class followed by a wine and cheese/ bar tending workshop
After the completion of this program followed by a practical examination, a Level 2 Certificate in Culinary Skills course, certificate will be provided to the students by the globally-renowned authority – CTH (Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality).
This program will also provide opportunities to students with guaranteed 2-3 months internship with 5 star hotel properties and opportunities to get placed in top restaurants and hotels and work under some of the best chefs in the country.
The fees for the 6-month Level 2 Certificate in Culinary skills is INR 3, 50,000 (Inclusive of GST)
Items that are included in the fees are:
• Related industry visits
• Tool Kit
• Uniform set (Chef’s Coat, Half Apron and Skull Cap)
• Internships with 5-star hotels
• Meals (plenty of eateries and restaurants are available close to the school to cater to your meal requirements
• Accommodation (We could provide recommendations)
• Nominal Examination Fees for final UK-Certification